Friday, December 09, 2005

Therefore I am now pleasantly buzzed on Long Island Tea!!! A very nice combination of tequila, gin, vodka, triple sec and coke. Nice.
I know this is going to sound really clingy I'm sorry but I've been feeling really alone these few days. I want lots of hugs. I want to be surronded with all my friends who love me to bits-even though some of them may not express it as passionately as I do. =) Something wistful.
I've somehow been disappointed slightly as a result of the events of this week. (Said in no real relation to anyone but just a general feeling) But nonetheless I still loveyoualltobits.
Tell me you love me (and make sure you mean it) to make my day. =)
I love my Chelsea and Jose Mourinho. Blue is the colour.
Holidaying in KL from 10th to 13th.
I'll see you when I get back.